Want to boost your brain performance? Try Nootropics or smart drugs. It is a cognitive technology that enhances your mental health and supports healthy brain function. It is not about any particular food, but Nootropics includes different types of foods, drugs and supplements. Any healthy adult can use them for improving their memory, focus, learning, mood, processing, concentration, attention and motivation.
Features of Nootropics
The term was first used in 1972 by a Romanian psychologist and chemist, Corneliu Giurgea. The term Nootropics is derived by combining the Greek words for mind and turn. Thus, the meaning of the term Nootropics is something around ‘mind turner.’
Any substances that have the following six features can be considered as Nootropics
- Helps in the enhancement of learning or improve in memory
- Supports brain health by resisting to impairing agents.
- Improves processing by facilitation of the transfer of information.
- Protects the brain from enhancing the resistance of brain aggressions.
- Improves focus and attention
- Safe as there is an absence of pharm logical effect of the neuro-psychotropic drugs.
Benefits of Nootropics
Nootropics are not any particular drug or food that has any fixed benefit. Rather they are any food, drugs or supplement that is useful for your brain mostly and even other parts of your body including the heart. Different components are considered as Nootropics and each has its own benefit.
See related: USANA BiOmega
When it comes to answering the question as to how does Nootropics help, it is quite clear from the above discussion. They are mainly brain boosters that boost the cells of your brain. It is a substance that enhances cognition and thus improves the function of your brain. The main benefits are
- For memory the traditional memory pills as modified into Nootropics which supports storage, working memory, recall, knowledge retention and more.
- Nootropics enhance attention in respect of focus, and concentration. It provides users with an edge in their productive capacity.
- It is helpful for controlling mood as Nootropics helps in relaxing, being confident, balancing mood, sociability, motivation, happiness, anxiety and more
- It is good for learning as Nootropics enhances the cognitive learning process.
- It is considered as brain supplement but the area also used for physical activities because they can enhance motivation and improve your focus in the gym.
- Nootropics are well known for their anti-stress benefits. When stress is reduced a brain can function better. It can feel relaxed and stay calm to complete the task that is required.